Tweed River Jockey Club are pleased to announce the return of members and patrons for racing from tomorrow (Thursday 2nd of July). Gates will open from 12:30pm.
NO EFTPOS OR CASH OUT FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE
Due to current venue configuration, attendance is limited to a maximum of 500 patrons. Please see conditions of entry below for more information.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Only NSW patrons are permitted entry. Proof of residency will be needed upon entry.
- You must not enter the premises if:
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever and shortness of breath)
- Are awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period in which the virus is contagious)
- Have returned from international travel and have failed to observe Government quarantine restrictions
- You must provide your name, address and telephone number upon entry
- The Venue is limited to a combined patron and staff capacity of 500. Each Dining area have specific capacities (please see signage for room capacities).
- Staff may ask you to move from one space to another or restrict your entry to the venue if this capacity is close to being exceeded. This is in accordance with NSW Health COVID-19 regulations.
- Physical Distancing will be enforced. 1.5m between patrons and a density of no greater than one patron per four square metres. Please follow all floor distance markings.
- Please follow all directional signage and the advice of any staff
- Be seated when consuming alcohol or food.
- Maintain good hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser.