Tweed River Jockey Club is located in the very scenic Tweed Valley just 3kms north of Murwillumbah, with magnificent Mt Warning as a backdrop to the track.
The Tweed River Jockey Club conducts 11 Race Meetings a year. A combination of weekday and weekend meetings, with all race meetings being covered by on-course TAB facilities.
We have track-side dining and picnic areas, TOTE facilities, Bookmakers ring and Live Mounting Yard mail for each race.
We look forward to your company in the future. If you live locally, why not become a Member? Check out our Membership page!
- Tuesday 16th August 2016
- Tuesday 1st November 2016 – (Melbourne Cup Day)
- Friday 16th December 2016 – (Twilight TBC)
- Tuesday 27th December 2016
Proudly sponsored and supported by
– MR Sales – Australia’s Leading Management Rights Brokers
– Turangga Farm – Providing a FREE service to the new resident Sire TRUSTING
– Tallai Country Golf Club
– Noel Graham Farm Machinery
– Wollumbin Street Bakery Murwillumbah